Level Switch YKG (A) Series
ref. Level Switch YKG (A) Series
YKG (A) series level switches are applicable to many environments, usually connected to actuators such as drain pumps or electromagnetic valves to control the fluid level in the equipment for the purpose of level warning in the system.
- Reliable action point, and long life
- Cost effective
- Applicable fluid temperature: 0ºC ~ +40ºC (but no fluid frozen)
- Applicable ambient temperature: -10ºC ~ +60ºC
- Relative humidity: below 95% RH
1) Type and length of leads, terminal insulation casing will be optional subject to the customers’ needs.
2) See above figure for external dimensions of nuts. Recommended to tighten the nut to 0.25 N.m;