ref. Pressure SensorPressure sensors are widely used in heat pump systems such as air conditioners. By detecting refrigerant pressure in the system and transferring the result to electrical signals, the system adapt to the electrical signals feedback by the pressure sensor, so as to effectively ensure the safe and stable operation of the system.
- General characteristics: utilizing high performance digital circuit, excellent linear performance and minimum temperature drift
- Stability: With special ceramic materials and refined through special process, the pressure core is resistant to strong corrosion and can be contacted with refrigerant directly. They are quick at heat dispersion with good flexibility, insulation and high stability.
- Multiple temperature range and output signals
- Applicable medium temperature: -30°C ~ +120°C
- Applicable ambient temperature: -30°C ~ +80°C
- Rated voltage: DC 5V
- Maximum power voltage in abnormal working condition: DC 6V
- Load resistance: ?10k?
- Supplied current: ?10mA
- Insulation resistance: ?100M? (DC500V)
- Electrical strength: AC 1500V 1min or AC 1800V 1s, no breakdown or flashover, leakage current ?0.75mA
- Protection class of case: IP66
|Model||Connection Tube in||A mm||B mm||C mm|
|Model||Thread||A mm||B mm|