Check Valve Piston Type Series YCV
ref. Check Valve Piston Type
Piston type check valves are designed for installation in commercial refrigerating systems and in residential or industrial air conditioning plants. They are used to control the unidirectional flow of refrigerant so as to prevent backflow.
- This valve can ensure the only correct flow direction
- Equipped with damping spring to freely install the valve at positions with pressure pulse
- Available with two types: straightway valve and L-shape valve, easy to connect
- Special version of check valves equipped with reinforced spring, applicable for exhaust pipes in shunt connection with compressors (YCVSH series)
- Applicable refrigerant: R22, R407C, R410A etc.
- Minimum/Maximum refrigerant allowed temperature (TS): -50°C (-58°F) to 140°C (284°F)
- Maximum working pressure (PS): 4.6MPa (46 bar)