LPF Electronic Expansion Valve - A Finalist in refrigeration product of the year- ACR Awards 2020
Rick Rasch Joins Sanhua As Commercial Sales Engineer
Sanhua International announces that Rick Rasch has joined the company as a sales engineer on the North America Commercial Team.
Rasch joins Sanhua as a sales engineer based out of St. Louis, Mo. Rasch previously was with Tecumseh Products, where he served the past five years as a sales engineer covering wholesale and OEM accounts. Previously, he was a technician for the University of Missouri power plant.
Rick’s focus will be the support of Sanhua OEM commercial accounts in the central and eastern U.S. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri with a B.S. in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering.
- 03 Sep. 2017 Sanhua Increases Aftermarket Support By Joining HARDI
- 24 Apr. 2017 Sanhua Aftermarket Featured In ACHR News Podcast
- 07 Feb. 2017 Green Tech Line for Natural Refrigerants Now Available
- 25 Jan. 2017 Sanhua to Display Electronic Valve Tech at 2017 AHR Expo
- 13 Dec. 2016 Stop By Booth C1914 To Meet Sanhua International
- 19 Oct. 2016 Boyajian Joins Sanhua Commercial Sales Team
- 27 Sep. 2016 Sanhua Reversing Valve Range Reaches New Heights
- 02 Sep. 2016 Coming Soon: AHR Expo Mexico Sept. 20-22, 2016
- 02 May 2016 AHRI Welcomes Sanhua International As A Member
- 02 May 2016 Rick Rasch Joins Sanhua As Commercial Sales Engineer
- 16 Apr. 2016 Sanhua Announces New Sales, Marketing Appointments
- 29 May 2015 Manitowoc Names Sanhua Supplier of the Year
- 27 May 2015 Sanhua Mexico Factory Completes First Run of MCHE
- 19 Jun. 2013 Sanhua’s Thermostatic Valve Passes EN 215 Certification
- 30 Jan. 2013 Sanhua acquires R- Squared Puckett Inc.,USA
- 29 Nov. 2012 Sanhua and AWECO Agreement