LPF Electronic Expansion Valve - A Finalist in refrigeration product of the year- ACR Awards 2020
Sanhua Increases Aftermarket Support By Joining HARDI
Sanhua International announces that it has become a Sustaining Member of HARDI (Heating, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International), the single voice of wholesale distribution within the HVACR industry.
HARDI members market, distribute, and support heating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration equipment, parts and supplies. HARDI Distributor members serve installation and service/replacement contractors in residential and commercial markets, as well as commercial/industrial and institutional maintenance staffs.
“Sanhua has a strong history of supporting industry organizations in every market we serve,” said Jennifer Boyajian, Sanhua Aftermarket Sales Manager. “HARDI excels at providing valuable educational sessions and networking opportunities. The Sanhua North America team looks forward to working with HARDI staff, other manufacturers and especially the distributor members to advance the organization’s goals and objectives.”
In addition to being a Sustaining Member, Sanhua is a 2017 HARDI Focus Conference Sponsor. There will be three regional conferences with each centering around a specific business topic including Supply Chain Excellence, Strategic Leadership & Finance, and Marketing & Sales Optimization.
HARDI proudly represents more than 480 distributor members representing more than 5,000 branch locations, and close to 500 manufacturers, manufacturer representatives and service vendors.
* * *
Jennifer Boyajian is the President-Elect of HARDI’s HALO Board. Helping All Live On (HALO) is a philanthropic organization open to friends, family members and employees of HARDI members as well as the trade press. From the organization’s beginnings more than 50 years ago, it has been dedicated to philanthropic giving, promoting HVACR and educational endeavors. Last year, HARDI and HALO raised over $80,000 for Homes for our Troops. Jennifer is also a member of the HARDI Marketing Committee and Emerging Leaders.
- 03 Sep. 2017 Sanhua Increases Aftermarket Support By Joining HARDI
- 24 Apr. 2017 Sanhua Aftermarket Featured In ACHR News Podcast
- 07 Feb. 2017 Green Tech Line for Natural Refrigerants Now Available
- 25 Jan. 2017 Sanhua to Display Electronic Valve Tech at 2017 AHR Expo
- 13 Dec. 2016 Stop By Booth C1914 To Meet Sanhua International
- 19 Oct. 2016 Boyajian Joins Sanhua Commercial Sales Team
- 27 Sep. 2016 Sanhua Reversing Valve Range Reaches New Heights
- 02 Sep. 2016 Coming Soon: AHR Expo Mexico Sept. 20-22, 2016
- 02 May 2016 AHRI Welcomes Sanhua International As A Member
- 02 May 2016 Rick Rasch Joins Sanhua As Commercial Sales Engineer
- 16 Apr. 2016 Sanhua Announces New Sales, Marketing Appointments
- 29 May 2015 Manitowoc Names Sanhua Supplier of the Year
- 27 May 2015 Sanhua Mexico Factory Completes First Run of MCHE
- 19 Jun. 2013 Sanhua’s Thermostatic Valve Passes EN 215 Certification
- 30 Jan. 2013 Sanhua acquires R- Squared Puckett Inc.,USA
- 29 Nov. 2012 Sanhua and AWECO Agreement