LPF Electronic Expansion Valve - A Finalist in refrigeration product of the year- ACR Awards 2020
Sanhua Mexico Factory Completes First Run of MCHE
The New Global Manufacturing Layout of Sanhua MCHE
----First trial production runs in Mexico factory
As the world's largest manufacturer of micro-channel heat exchanger, Sanhua MCHE follows the tendency of manufacturing migration in North American at its fastest rate. In the Q4 of 2014, Sanhua invested in Mexico decisively to further improve its global manufacturing layout.
On April 11th, 2015, the first 60 micro-channel condensers came off the assembly line and packaged in Sanhua Mexico, which represents the success of the first pilot production in MexicoFactory and a total monthly capacity of 13,000 unitsof micro-channel heat exchangers.
Thanks to the great support of Chairman Zhang and the top management from Sanhua Holding group, the project was able to be launched on March 2014 and soon the factory construction was done by September 2014.In December 2014 the first employees finished their training in R-Squared Puckett Inc., USA.
Once the main equipment was ready, the Factory immediately started the installation from February 2015. In order to expertise the installation and commissioning process, Sanhua technical engineers, production leaders and suppliers works very hard and completed the installation one week ahead of the original schedule to ensure that trial production runs smoothly.
The equipment for the second phase will be ready by September 2015 and by then Sanhua Mexico will be capable of producing both micro-channel condenser and evaporator and eventually have annual production capacity of 300Kunits of micro-channel heat exchangers.
The successful set-up of Sanhua MCHE Mexico Factory will be great enhancement to its global manufacturing footprint.
In March 2015, the second production line of R- Squared factory in USA has been in full operation reaching annual capacity of 350K units of MCHE. The global production capacity of Sanhua MCHE has exceeded 2 million and achieves the overall layout of capacity configuration in North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
“Striving for perfection and pursuit of excellence” is the core of Sanhua’s Culture. In order to improve production management efficiency, Sanhua speeds up the set-up of the IT department to implement MES and SAP system which is appreciated by customers like GE during their audit to Hangzhou factory this year.
Sanhua MEHC is committed to optimize energy efficiency, provide system solution with high quality product and service. Always with customer and market oriented.With the leadership of their General Manager, Mr. Jeb Ni, Sanhua is firmly speeding up its overseas investment in order to better serve the customers.
Sanhua MCHE Mexico Factory Feeds.
- 03 Sep. 2017 Sanhua Increases Aftermarket Support By Joining HARDI
- 24 Apr. 2017 Sanhua Aftermarket Featured In ACHR News Podcast
- 07 Feb. 2017 Green Tech Line for Natural Refrigerants Now Available
- 25 Jan. 2017 Sanhua to Display Electronic Valve Tech at 2017 AHR Expo
- 13 Dec. 2016 Stop By Booth C1914 To Meet Sanhua International
- 19 Oct. 2016 Boyajian Joins Sanhua Commercial Sales Team
- 27 Sep. 2016 Sanhua Reversing Valve Range Reaches New Heights
- 02 Sep. 2016 Coming Soon: AHR Expo Mexico Sept. 20-22, 2016
- 02 May 2016 AHRI Welcomes Sanhua International As A Member
- 02 May 2016 Rick Rasch Joins Sanhua As Commercial Sales Engineer
- 16 Apr. 2016 Sanhua Announces New Sales, Marketing Appointments
- 29 May 2015 Manitowoc Names Sanhua Supplier of the Year
- 27 May 2015 Sanhua Mexico Factory Completes First Run of MCHE
- 19 Jun. 2013 Sanhua’s Thermostatic Valve Passes EN 215 Certification
- 30 Jan. 2013 Sanhua acquires R- Squared Puckett Inc.,USA
- 29 Nov. 2012 Sanhua and AWECO Agreement