SHF 4-Way Reversing Valve series G
ref. SHF 4-Way Reversing Valve series G
SHF (G) series four-way valves are especially applicable for heat pump systems including high-end and highefficient unitary and room air conditioners to realize switching between cooling mode and heating mode by changing the flow path of refrigerant.
- Power saving: nearly zero energy consumption with bi-stable coils
- Energy saving: stainless steel used for main parts, low heat loss with reduction of precious metals which reduces energy consumption
- Excellent anti-vibration performance: the pilot valve has good anti-system abnormal recoil ability and action performance which is welded securely to the main valve
- Excellent action performance at low temperature: optimized design of main valve parts
- Only applicable for DC or bi-stable control, not for AC control.
- Applicable refrigerant: R22, R407C, R410A etc.
- Applicable medium temperature: -30ºC (-22ºF) ~ +120ºC (248ºF)
- Applicable ambient temperature: -30ºC (-22ºF) ~+50ºC (122ºF)
- Relative humidity: below 95% RH
Electrical parameters of coil
|Type||Classification:||Rated Voltage V||Frequency Hz||Power W|
|Coils with Lead Wires||SHF-4-10L Series||AC220~240,AC200,AC100,AC110~120,AC24,AC265~277||50/60||4.5/3.5|
|Coil with Spade Connection||SHF-4-10FA Series||AC220~240,AC220,AC115,120,AC100-110,AC24,AC265,277,AC200||50/60||6/5|
|Bistable Coils||XZB Series||AC100,AC200||50/60||18|
|Model||Dimensions mm||Connection Size/Connection Depth mm|
|L||A||B||C||D||E||F||D Tube||E/S/C Tube|