Filter-Driers Unidirectional Filter Driers Series DTG/L Version T
The filter driers of series DTG/L are used in refrigeration system with unidirectional flow to absorb moisture and acid in the system and to filter out the impurities.
- High efficient in moisture absorption, filtering impurity, acid, paint remains and mud removal
- Hybrid desiccant
- Durable and solid filter cores
- Filtering fineness: 20?m
- Corrosion resistant painting survives salt spray test of 500 hours.
- Connection type: flare or solder
- Full model list, dimensions, and capacities available in the Data Sheet download below
- Applicable for all common HCFC, HFC, HC, HFO¹⁾ refrigerants such as: R22, R134a, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507, R407A/F, R290²⁾, R1234ze²⁾, R1234yf²⁾, R32²⁾, R448A/R449A, R452A, R450A/R513A
- Min./max. ambient temperature: -30°C to +55°C
- TS min./max.: -30°C / +120°C
- PS: 4,83 MPa
- Installation position
- Flow direction corresponds to the arrow
- Preferably installed in liquid line
- Certifications: UL/CSA and PED declaration
- 1) Please contact Sanhua representative regarding applications with HFO
- 2) For flammable refrigerants only solder versions with tube connections below 25 mm (1 inch) can be used
For liquid capacity of filters with R407A/F, R290, R1234ze, R1234yf, R32, R448A/R449A, R452A, R450A/R513A please consult the Sanhua data sheet.
Desiccant Selection Table Medium Type 80% 3A desiccant and 20% active alumina 100% 3A desiccant Refrigerant HFC Applicable Applicable HCFC Applicable Applicable HC Applicable Not Applicable Oil1) Mineral oil or AB Applicable Applicable Pure POE or PAG Applicable Applicable POE or PAG with additive Not Applicable Applicable
- 1) When the systems use oil with additive, it is not recommended to use a core with alumina
Pos. No. Model Designation Legend 1 Product Code Filter Drier Series DTG Indicates unidirectional filter drier 2 Filter Core Structure and Material B Solid core, 100%3Å desiccant F Solid core, 80% 3Å desiccant and 20% active alumina 3 Internal volume Expressed in [ inch3 ] Expressed in [ cm3 ] 3 3 49 5 5 82 8 8 131 16 16 262 30 30 492 41 41 672 75 75 1229 4 Connection size Pos. 5 shows "0": Solder [inch] Pos. 5 shows "4": SAE Flare [inch] 2 1/4 1/4 25 5/16 - 3 3/8 3/8 4 1/2 1/2 5 5/8 5/8 6 3/4 3/4 7 7/8 7/8 9 1 1/8 - Connection size Pos. 5 shows "1": Solder [mm] 6 6 (08) * (5/16” version can be used e.g. DTG-B03 250) 10 10 12 12 (16) * (5/8” version can be used e.g. DTG-B08 050) (22) * (7/8” version can be used e.g. DTG-B16 070) 28 28 5 Pipe Connection Type 0 Solder with inch connections 1* Solder with metric connections 4 SAE flare connections 6 Version Number Description 901 Standard product
- * Solder connections which fit to metric and inch are marked with inch product codes e.g. 8, 16 and 22 mm
Filter Driers for liquid line are manufactured in compliance with ARI Standard 710. Maximum flow rate of liquid refrigerant at a differential pressure of 0,07bar (1psi) is indicated by kW (ton) which is based on the temperature of liquid refrigerant 30°C (86°F), the evaporating temperature of -15°C (5°F) and the following mass flow:
- 0,40 kg/min/kW (3.1 lb/min/ton) R134a
- 0,53 kg/min/kW (4.1 lb/min/ton) R404A, R507
- 0,39 kg/min/kW (3.0 lb/min/ton) R22, R407C
- 0,36 kg/min/kW (2.8 lb/min/ton) R410A
Data on water absorption is based on the following EPD (method: ASHRAE Standard 63.1):
- 60ppm R22
- 50ppm R134a, R404A, R507, R410A, R407C
The above data is based on clean system at ideal conditions; with impurities accumulated in the filter, the flow may decrease.