Step Valve DDF Series
ref. Step Valve DDF Series
DDF series step valves are mainly used in duel temperature/double control household refrigerators with variable temperature areas (with 0? preservation area or -7ºC temperature area) and similar refrigeration systems for controlling and switching the flow direction of refrigerant.
- Optimized design of refrigeration system, lower power consumption
- Low operation noise: utilizing rotary actuation
- Applicable refrigerant: R600a and R134a
- Applicable medium temperature: -20ºC ~ +65ºC
- Applicable ambient temperature: -20ºC ~ +60ºC
- Relative humidity: below 95%RH
- Noise: Distance 15cm, starting noise ? 50dB (A), rotary noise ? 40dB (A)
Product structure and interface dimensions can be customized according to the customer’s requirements.