Bi-flow Dry Filter
ref. Bi-flow Dry Filter
Used in refrigeration system pipeline with bi-flow or unidirectional flow to absorb moisture and h acid in the system and filter out impurities.
- High efficient in moisture absorption, filtering impurity, acid, paint remains and mud removal
- Hybrid desiccant
- Solid filter cores are bound with desiccant which can minimize vibration and friction in system operation. And it also reduces the wear of desiccant.
- Filtering fineness: 20?m
- Corrosion resistant painting can survive salt spray test of 500 hours.
- Connection type: thread or solder
- Applicable refrigerant: CFC, HFC, HCFC and HC
- Applicable medium temperature: -30°C ~ 120°C (-22°F ~ +240°F?
- Applicable ambient temperature: -30°C ~ 55°C (-22°F ~ +131°F?
- Maximum working pressure: 4.83MPa (700 pis)
- Certification: UL/CSA