Thermostatic Expansion Valve RFGB Series
ref. Thermostatic Expansion Valve RFGB Series
RFKB series thermal expansion valves are used to adjust supply volume of refrigerant in the evaporator which can provide injection of various refrigerants under all working conditions. They can also meet the requirements of freezers, ice makers, dehumidifiers as well as refrigerating systems and air conditioners in various vaporizing temperature ranges.
- Compact structure
- Thermal bulb utilizes cross injection technology, and the whole vaporizing temperature range share the same superheat degree
- Valves with MOP function can be provided to prevent damages to compressor motor caused by excessive evaporation pressure
- Wide vaporizing temperature range
- Applicable refrigerant: R22, R290, R134a, R404A, R507 and R407C etc.
- Applicable medium temperature: -40??70? or -60??70?
- Applicable ambient temperature: -35??55?
- Relative humidity: 0?100%RH
- Maximum working pressure: 3.5MPa
|No.||NominalCapacity US.R.T||NominalCapacity kW|
Note?dNominal capacity is measured under nominal working condition: condensating temperature 38?, refrigerant temperature before the valve 34ºC, vaporizing temperature 5ºC, static overheat 3.5ºC, operating superheat 4ºC.
|Inlet A||Outlet B|